About the watch
The vintage look GRAVITY MASTER model introduces a unique element to the G-SHOCK GPW-1000 series - a distinctive processing is applied to the forge-cast 6-4 titanium bezel, creating the appearance of metal after long years of use. The resulting tough image is reminiscent of hardware aged in harsh environments.
Toughness, accuracy and quality combined, this timepiece features GPS Hybrid Wavecetor technology, Tough Solar powered operation and a TRIPLE G RESIST shock-resistant structure.
A luminous coating on the hands and index providing illumination in the dark.
This glass is made using artificial sapphire for high-clarity and a scratch-resistant surface., Sapphire glass with anti-glare coating
200 Metre/20 Bar
- Countdown Timer - Countdown range: 24 hours, Measuring Unit: 1 second
- Solar Power - A high-capacity solar-charging system harnesses the power of any light source for reliable watch operation with minimal impact to the environment.
- Water Resistant - 200 Metre/20 Bar
- Carbon fiber insert Resin Band - A carbon- fiber insert with outstanding tensile strength is molded into resin material to produce a tough, durable band
- Time calibration signal reception - Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful) *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal; Manual receive; The latest signal reception resul
- World Time - 40 time zones (27 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching
- Multiband 6 Radio Controlled - A built-in radio signal receiver ensures that the exact time is displayed across Europe, the US, Japan, and China.
- Dual Time - Simultaneous display of the current time in two different time zones.
- LED Light - White
- Hand Shift Feature - The automatic hand adjustment function checks the home position of the hands every hour and corrects it if necessary - either by adjusting from shocks or using the influence of magnetism.
- Airplane Mode - Radio wave signals can be disabled when flying or in a medical facility.
- Stopwatch - 1/20th Sec Stopwatch, Measuring Capacity: 23:59'59.95", Measuring mode: Elapsed time
- Auto Calendar - Fully automatic calendar, with allowances made for leap years, pre-programmed to 2099
- Alarm Function - Daily Alarm: sounds each day at the time you set
- Date Display - The current date is shown on the display.
- Regular timekeeping - Analogue: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second) 3 dials (24-hour, world time hour and minute, day), date.
- Accuracy - +/- 15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Power Saving - hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark
- Low Battery Alert - Alert when the solar cell power is running low, Power saving function
- Battery Life - 7 months rechargeable battery (operation with normal use and no light exposure after charge); 18 months rechargeable battery (operation when stored in total darkness with the power save function on
Download PDF Manual
- Display Illumination - A luminous coating on the hands and index providing illumination in the dark.
- Sapphire Glass - This glass is made using artificial sapphire for high-clarity and a scratch-resistant surface., Sapphire glass with anti-glare coating
- Water Resistant - 200 Metre/20 Bar
- Smart Access Technology - Smart Access makes it easy to operate multi-function watches. Simply pulling out and rotating the crown provides intuitive control over all functions
- Triple G Resist - Shock, gravitational drop and centrifugal force resistance
- Tough Movement - Layers of light weight fine resin are incorporated into the Hybrid Mount Construction for excellent durability even when exposed to centrifugal gravtational forces up to 15G.
- GPS Hybrid wave ceptor - CASIO’s original solar charging system combines with GPS (Global Positioning System) to provide you with position information virtually anywhere., GPS Signal Frequency: 1575.42 MHz