For UK & Ireland Customers only
Your Casio watch carries a limited warranty of 2 years from the date of purchase against all manufacturing defects subject to the terms and conditions of the warranty policy.
During the warranty period, and upon proof of purchase, the product will be repaired using CASIO original parts or we will replace the product with the same or a similar model within a reasonable period.
To obtain the warranty services, please take or send the product, postage paid, with a copy of your sales receipt or other proof of purchase that shows the date of purchase, to a CASIO Service Center or to the store where you purchased the watch from. The repair will be free of charge for valid warranties.
To avoid damage or loss of your product during transit, please ensure the package and product inside are secure, and send it insured.
What is not covered?
- The problem is caused by improper, rough or careless treatment
- The problem is caused by fire or other natural calamity The problem is caused by improper repair or adjustment made by a third party
- Accidental damage or fair wear and tear (bands & cases)
- Consumables - case, band, glass, and battery
- Any failure caused by the product not being used in accordance with instructions
- The valid proof of purchase not provided when requesting service..
- Discoloration of product parts (cases & bands)
Our Service Centre will carry out non-warranty repairs at a cost.
The warranty period is not subject to extension.
UK and Ireland residents may register their repairs at https://www.casio.co.uk/support/servicing-and-repairs
For customers outside the UK & Ireland, please contact the Casio Service Centre in your region or the store where you purchased the watch.
If you need help with your product, please contact our UK Support team on the following –
Tel: 0208 450 9131, Option 3
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING CASIO.
CASIO is here to Help You